7/21/10

Awards~

I have been awarded with the "Berry Cute Blog Award" by Rachel Gavriella. You can find her blog at  this link: http://peculiartreasures-rachel.blogspot.com/2010/06/poll-2-and-award.html
#1 Put the image of the award within your blog post.
#2 Put down answers to the following questions.
#3 When you answer the questions, add one question to the list.
#4 Award as many people as you wish! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Questions:

#1 Do you like to wear hats? No, they make my ears look bigger.... Haha 8D

#2 Do you live in the north or the south? South.

#3 Chick-Fil-A or McDonald's? Chick-Fil-A.

#4 Blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries? Raspberries.

#5 Pearls or Diamonds? I like them both..... but if I had to choose only 1 I'd say pearls.

#6 Favorite color? Orange.

#7 Plaid, stripes, or polka dots? Plaid.

#8 Favorite back round site? Shabby Blogs. Here is their site link:  http://www.shabbyblogs.com/

#9 Hearts or flowers? Flowers.

#10 Do you have more then one blog? No, I wish.

#11 What are your favorite hobbies? Cooking/baking, scrapbooking, playing guitar, pen-palling, organizing, talking.... oh my! 8D

#12 Are you Torah observant? Yes.

My Question Is: Do you prefer dresses or pants?                                        
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I award these blogs:

Torah Keeping Maidens, Feminine Farmgirl, Feelin' Feminine, and Everyday Me

With "The Berry Cute Blog Award"
                              
You can find all of these blogs on my sidebar..... So check them out!!!!

Thanks for reading!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. thank you soooooo much... {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I thought this award was long gone, lol.
    Glad you did it. =D

    R.

    ReplyDelete

:)