7/28/10

The No Poo Hair Method

"Have you ever questioned the necessity or wisdom of shampooing your hair on a regular basis? Is your hair dry, damaged, course, limp, frizzy, or all of the above? Then the no poo hair care method may be right for you! Emerging onto the scene of popular beauty culture, the no poo method is a natural way to keep your hair clean, healthy, and beautiful without the use of shampoo or conditioner......."  Here is a link to the rest of the article: http://feelinfeminine.com/?p=5665

Also, if you go on YouTube you can find many videos of other women who use this method. I will be trying this out on my hair starting next week...... I hope my hair doesn't get too oily during the transition! Leave me a comment if you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to check it out... thanks!
    {{hugs}} Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/8/10

    Yay! Glad you're doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete

:)