8/16/10

A Young Maiden's Daybook Part-1

Today… August 16th, 2010

Outside my window… there are trees and the side of the next-door neighbor's house

I am thinking… that I will make some brownies

I am thankful for… the roof over my head

I am wearing… a pink shirt with white writing on it, and white knee-length shorts

I am reading… "Love's Abiding Joy" by Janette Oke

I am creating… a cross-stitch sampler

One of my favorite things… books, books, books!

For education this week… I am picking up Hebrew again

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … how to make a decent loaf of bread

A spiritual lesson I’m learning… patience

A godly character trait I plan to work on… obedience

Scripture I am memorizing… Jeremiah 29:11

I am praying for… Jerusalem

For the rest of the week… I will be doing school work

A picture I’d like to share…

(My big brother Staush, and his fiance Megan)

*Please, be sure to leave me a comment. :)

2 comments:

  1. Shalom Autumn,
    I am new to your blog :D And I like what you posted in your Young Maidens Daybook. Brownies, mmm-mmm good! I also love reading.
    I would like to share with you my YMD.

    http://haleasrefuge.blogspot.com/2010/08/young-maidens-daybook-2.html

    Blessings,
    Halea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous21/8/10

    Hi Autumn,
    I enjoyed reading your blog and learning more about you. I'd like to taste one of your brownies....mmmmm, love chocolate! You have a nice page here on the internet. How do you do that? I will never forget your guitar playing and singing--it was real special and touched my heart. I hope you are growing in this, because Yah will use you as you allow Him to develop this talent in you. It is a gift He has placed within you.

    Love and miss you!!!!!!! Judy

    ReplyDelete

:)