9/7/10

Labor Day and Catching Up

For Labor day weekend our family went camping with friends, so I haven't been able to keep up this blog as well as I would like to, so this post is kind of an oops with lots of things mixed in, lol... =D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the sidebar of my blog, I asked what this site needs... And these are the results thus far:

More pictures 5 (83%)
A different name 0 (0%)
Different colors 2 (33%)
More serious posts 3 (50%)
More funny posts 3 (50%)
Other... (please comment) 1 (16%)

Thank you for your responses, I will try and post more pictures... The poll is still open, so please continue to let me know what you think!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Today… September 7, 2010

Outside my window… Hot and VERY humid

I am thinking… That the calamine lotion on my legs is not working to relieve the pain of bug bites

I am thankful for… A nice cool house in which to be lazy, lol

I am wearing… A white shirt, with pink and yellow plaid knee-length shorts

I am reading… "The Diary of Nell Dunne" by Kathleen Duey

I am creating… This post =D

One of my favorite things… Potato Salad... YUM!

For education this week… The usual

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … Organizing

A spiritual lesson I’m learning… Submitting to Authority

A godly character trait I plan to work on… Patience

Scripture I am memorizing… Isaiah 59:12

I am praying for… The peace of Jerusalem

For the rest of the week… School, cooking, cleaning, reading, and other little tasks

A picture I’d like to share…
Our dog Buddy



5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/9/10

    Oh how cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Autumn,

    You came by A Field Lily some time ago, and began following my blog. Thank you so much! I have been so slow in coming by as we are in the midst of a relocation within our city. Plus, I'm still tryin to pull off homeschooling my two children, ages 10 and 7.

    I love your blog. I like the way you write, and best of all I like it that you are following Christ. Blessings, my friend, and let's stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you dog is SO cute. I love dogs =D.

    R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooooooo cute and tiny... adorable!!!
    {{hugs}} auntie

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww, such adorable pups!! Glad you had a great Labor day weekend!

    ReplyDelete

:)