11/30/10

Awards!!

I ran across this award and thought I would pass it along to few other people... Here is what you have to do:
#1 Put the image of the award within your blog post.
#2 Erase my answers. 
#3 Answer the questions, putting your answers in bold or a different color.
#4 Award as many people as you wish! : )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Questions:

  Do you like to wear hats? No, they make my ears look bigger.... Haha 8D

  Do you live in the north or the south? South.

  Blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries? Raspberries.

  Pearls or Diamonds? I like them both..... but if I had to choose only 1 I'd say pearls.

  Favorite color? Orange.

  Plaid, stripes, or polka dots? Plaid.

  Favorite backround site? Shabby Blogs.

#9 Hearts or flowers? Flowers.

#10 Do you have more then one blog? No, I wish.

#11 What are your favorite hobbies? Cooking/baking, scrapbooking, playing guitar, pen-palling, organizing, talking.... oh my! 8D
So, without further ado here are the winners of this "Beautiful Blogger" award!! : )

and...

I hope you guys pass it on as well!! : ) Thank you all so much for being beautiful bloggers... Each one of you has something special to give, and  I greatly enjoy reading your posts. =D

5 comments:

  1. Awwww... Thanks so much Autumn. It's really sweet of you to award me!

    Unfortunately, I'm one of those "Tag-Free, Award Free" blogs. Basically, I don't blog tags or awards. It's something I've chose for my blog personally. {I really ought to make a button for my sidebar about that} :-/

    However, if I wasn't one I would award you right back!

    Thank you again! You're really too kind!

    <3
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Autumn! Thank you! I loved reading your answers. :) I had no idea you played the guitar! ;)

    But-- and I'll try not to be too long-winded about this-- I'm [also] one of those "Tag-Free, Award Free" blogs. I'm pretty sure Sonja already told you what this is (since we both are "Tag-Free, Award Free"). I'm awfully sorry about not making it more obvious; that really is my fault. :( I'll have to do a post or make a button letting my readers know. :)

    Thank you again! That was terribly sweet of you! :D

    May YHWH bless you,
    Mia

    P.S. You don't have to publish this comment if you don't want to. I've got no objection either way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Autumn! :) You are so sweeet! ^^ I look forward to doing this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous30/11/10

    Thank you so much! This is my very first award and I thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, sweet Autumn. I am honored and blessed to be considered such.

    :))))))
    Love,
    Nat

    ReplyDelete

:)