1/27/11

1st Interview... Halea


1. Choose five words to best describe yourself.
Shy, Adventurous, Funny, Reader, Modest


2. What is one thing few people know about you?
The way my name is spelled, H-A-L-E-A (instead of Hailey), means "love"... and my Hebrew name, Dodi means "My Beloved."



3. Please tell us a little about yourself and your family. 
We are a simple family living in the Sunshine State =)
We love YHWH, and are trying to walk in His perfect ways.
We have been homeschooling for almost 5 years.



4. Do you have a blog/website? If so, what is it about?
Yep. =) It is called Halea's Refuge, and it is mainly the chronicles of my Torah Observance as a teenage American girl =)
I hope it is an encouragement to others on the narrow path, and peculiar to those seeking Truth.




5. Do you play any musical instruments?
Do bongos count? (he-he) I love to play them during worship! =o)




6. What do you think it means to be set-apart?
I think it means to follow YHWH's instructions (Torah), and that it is apparent to all those around, because you are untainted by the world... like Yoseph!
I also think being set-apart is about what you do once you realize you sin, not never-ever sinning... like David!




7. What is your idea of modest dress?
I can tell you how I try to dress modestly. When I am wearing a skirt, I make sure it is below my knees, with either tights or pants underneath. If I decide to wear pants, I make sure my shirt or skirt reach at least to mid-thigh, if not longer... and they are loose fitting. I wear sleeved shirts that reach to at least the middle of my upper arm. Also, I always wear undershirts, that are also loose fitting. And I do wear my head covered when I go out of the house, as well. I don't always wear my head covered in my house, unless I am studying Torah, or doing a bible study of some kind. Nothing too form fitting. =)

 ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´ -:¦:-Daughter

-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*       of Grace,
                  Halea~




I hope you enjoyed getting to know Halea a little bit better! I encourage you to check out her blog, as she has many fruitful and interesting posts... I know you will enjoy whatever you find there!! :)

My next interview will be soon... I promise!! :)
Shalom in Yeshua,
Autumn Rose

**Edit**
P.S.- How did you like the first interview? Any suggestions for next time? I would greatly appreciate your ideas!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I've had the awesome pleasure of meeting Halea in person, and she is amazing! :-) She's a beautiful young woman of YHVH!

    Thank you for interviewing her, Autumn Rose! :-)

    {HUGS} (to both of you!)
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great interview... you both did a great job!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

:)