3/21/11

Interview #2... Jamie

Hey there everybody! If you do not already know who Jamie is, I will tell you. ;) She is a great role model, modest, loving, caring, exciting, polite, funny and much, much more. So without further ado, here she is! :)


1. Choose five words to best describe yourself. Optimistic, easily pleased, musical, adventurous and hopeful :]

2. What is one thing few people know about you? That I'm actually very self-conscious and not half as confident as I'd like to be!

3. Please tell us a little about yourself and your family. I'm a simple girl living an amazing life~ what makes it amazing? The love of YAHWEH, my Father, King and Protector! And also the love of my family, their undying support and encouragement! My family consists of two wonderful parents, myself, my younger sister, and my little brother! All of us are very unique but my mom and I are very similar! She is my best friend and someone that I know will always have my back. :]

4. Do you have a blog/website? If so, what is it about, and where can we find it? Yes! I have a blog called, "From the Inside Out" which I use to blog my thoughts about spiritual matters, modesty, homemaking, life as a teenage stay-at-home daughter and more! You can find me at www.jamiesbloggerblog.blogspot.com!

5. Do you play any instruments? The piano and I LOVE it.

6. What do you think it means to be set apart? I think it means exactly what Scripture says: being IN the world but not OF the world. I think it means making a difference in Christ's Name while we're on the earth for a short time. I think it means being an upstanding example to our community, peers and friends!

7. What is your idea of modest dress?  My idea of modest dress is clothing that does not cause a brother to stumble. Shirts that have necklines covering all cleavage, have sleeves, and aren't too tight. Skirts that come below the knee. Pants that are loose-fitting and not "flashy" across the bottom. I think being modest is SO easy and fun once you get into the right mindset! :]




So, how did you like this interview? Should I keep interviewing other ladies? Please let me know your feedback!! And thank you so much Jamie for your time! :)

Autumn

10 comments:

  1. I love the interview:) I follow Jamie's blog and I think that she is an amazing young woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. very nice Autumn (and Jamie!)! I love your interviews! Keep doing them, please!! ;-)

    Thank you for the chance to get to know you Jamie! It's nice getting to know other believing young women!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Autumn for these interviews, they are great! I am so pleased to see a group of like-minded girls encouraging one another! It is a rare and beautiful thing!!!
    Praise YHVH!!!!!

    Thank you Jaime, your blog is wonderful, such a blessing! I pray you continue on the straight and narrow path you are walking with YHVH!!!
    YHVH Bless you!
    Shalom,
    Moria(Autumn's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much! ;) hugas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the honor of being one of the young ladies interviewed! :D I so enjoy this special internet connection with like-minded women, YAH is so good giving us friendship and encouragement such as this!

    Many blessings and hugs,
    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous21/3/11

    Great interview, Miss Jaimie is simply lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really cool idea! Keep doing it, maybe even one day you'd interview me! hehe, Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked it, good job. Thanks for sharing my blog button on your site :) I really appreciate it..
    Blessings always
    Abeeda

    ReplyDelete
  9. just lovely... great job... and wonderful interview...
    {{hugs}} auntie!!!

    ReplyDelete

:)