9/7/11

T-shirt Refashion

So I was looking at some old clothes the other day, and thought, "Why not make a cute pillow out of one of my  shirts?" So, I decided to make a cute pillow out of one of my shirts! (Do you like my repetitiveness?) So here is the process I went through! ♥


The shirt before I cut it up. :)
I pinned the bottom.

And sewed it up.
After I sewed the top seam, I filled it with this stuff. (Works great by the way!)
And here is the finished product! I just love the pocket! :) Happy sewing! ♥
Click on the button below to see some other great projects!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Nice pillow. That's a good idea. With some of my old shirts I plan to make some hair accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... this is a great idea and something I would like to try. I love the fact that the pillow has a pocket.

    Kianna Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ali and Kianna! (The pocket is my favorite part too!) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7/9/11

    Autumn, the winner of the giveaway I hosted did not respond and the new winner IS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    check out Mrs. Amy post. :D :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, WOW! Thanks for the heads up!! :) *excited squeal!* ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8/9/11

    OH Autumn I love that pillow especially the POCKET!!! I enjoy sewing too I have some old clothes to I think I might a bag and a MODEST skirt. I love your blog soooooo much. G-D Bless

    Love, Jenifer (this is my name in case you didn't know) My blog is called Gods Graceful Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Autumn!!! (on the pencil case)

    ReplyDelete
  9. how delightful... I love it... and that little pocket just makes it that much more lovely!!!
    {{hugs}} auntie

    ReplyDelete

:)