10/7/11

These are a few of my favorite things...

Sunshine sprinkled days

Letters from loved ones

Reading books on picnic blankets

Bouquets of beautiful flowers

Butterflies with painted wings

Umbrellas!

Piano playing

Cookies filled with the perfect amount of chips

Comments! (hint-hint) ;)

Roads dusted with fall leaves

Shabbat!
Eze 20:12 "And I gave them my Sabbath days of rest as a sign between them and me. It was to remind them that I am YHVH (the LORD), who had set them apart to be holy.

What are some of your favorite things?
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I loved this Autumn....the fall photos, and the comments one made me smile. Keep being you girl...Yah will guide you! Much Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/10/11

    I love all those things too Autumn. Especially cookies with the right amount of chocolate chips!!!!!

    Shabbat Shalom!!!!


    Love Jenifer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/10/11

    I love all of those things too Autumn. Especially cookies with the right amount of chocolate chips. MMMMM delightful!!!


    Love Jenifer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I think I like all of those too! :D Shabbat Shalom and happy Yom Kippur!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this post, especially the last thing that was your favourite. :) It's my favourite too. :)
    [[hugs!]] and blessings on this shabbat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these!!! they are some of my most favorite things too... thanks for sharing them!!! love you!!! and miss you something aweful!!
    {{hugs}} auntie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9/10/11

    I love sweet fall days! And scarves and all the things you mentioned!

    Shalom!
    -Rosi

    ReplyDelete

:)