1/13/12

Praise Him

Hello lovely readers! It's Friday again... Wow, these weeks are flying by! So, on this wonderful preparation day which leads to our Heavenly Father's Shabbat, I'd like to share some stuff with ya'!


In a previous post, I mentioned moving, and yep, we did move! I have lived in California, Oregon, Texas, and now we are in Oklahoma. The past few weeks have been a little crazy with unpacking and getting things just so. But now it's settling down, which is nice! :) I like coming to new places, and seeing new things, and meeting new people. But most of all I just want to be where Yahweh wants me to be. ♥


I've had lots of time to read my Bible, which I am happy about! Most of you know how much I love to read books, but for about a month now, I haven't been able to find any good ones. So that led me to regularly start reading the best book ever written... Which is really what I should be reading, don't ya' think?

Well, last but certainly not least I'd like to share a song with you... ♥

Shabbat Shalom!

autumn

3 comments:

  1. Hello Miss Autumn,
    Thanks so much for your lovely comment and for following my blog. It made my day!
    Hope you get settled into everything in Oklahoma!
    -In Christ
    Marcia
    alilyamongthethorns98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous13/1/12

    Hi Autumn! I am so glad you got to move:)I We will be moving into a house this year, as well. We need some more room because we are planning to have more children! We will be moving before the summer is over or before spring is over... My parents have not decided yet! I pray you enjoy the new place that you and your family are living in, I hear Oklahoma is a great place! Have a great Shabbat!

    Shalom,
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shabbat Shalom!! Love the new background and header!! :D

    ReplyDelete

:)