2/26/12

11 Things and New Places

Awhile back, I was tagged by Kelsey at A Ray of Sunshine for the 11 things tag! I love tags!! :) Here go's nothin'...

Here are the rules:
1) Post these rules. Ha! (that made me laugh)
2) You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5) Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged.

11 random things about myself...
1. I say the word 'dude' allot!! (too much actually) (that would be my "California" showing)
2. I've always wanted dark blue eyes... o.O
3. I could eat mayonnaise out of the jar. (that stuff is so good) (it's a wonder I'm not a million pounds)
4. When I find a new song that I like, I listen to it all day, and then I sing it until I drive my poor family crazy. :P
5. I would love to live on a farm and have all sorts of children.
6. I loooove to read!
7. I want to get my permit!
8. This is extremely, and I mean extremely hard.
9. I want to graduate already!! (don't we all?)
10. I've always wanted to have curly hair.
11. I ride my bike about three miles every day with my best friend. :)

Okay, here are 22 question I now have to answer...

1. Where is your favorite place in the entire world? Prince Edward Island, Canada. (Anne of Green Gables, anyone?)
2. If you could pick one person to be your next-door neighbor for your entire life, who would it be? My best friend Lyssa!

3. Do you prefer shorts or Capri's? Capri's, comfortable, modest, and did I already say comfortable? ;)
4. Do you prefer Frappichinos or Mochas, (Or both!)? Neither, coffee = yuck... just sayin'
5. Do you prefer white chocolate or dark chocolate? Uhhh, dark!
6. Who is your favorite singer(s)? Laura Story!! Oh yeah!
7. What is your favorite Bible verse? "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD (Yahweh), thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart." ♥ Jeremiah 29:11-13
8. What is your favorite book in the Bible? Proverbs or Psalms...
9. Do you have an addiction to adorable notebooks? Yes, actually... I don't even use them all, and I'm always wanting to buy other cute ones I see at the store. My mother hates that.
10. Do you prefer snow or sunshine? I will gladly take either, but I'll say sunshine.
11. How many pairs of shoes do you have? Uhh, lemme' go count. *shuffles through closet, and runs back to the computer* ... drumroll please ... and the grand total is eight! Yup, only eight.
12. What is your comfort food/drink? Lasagna with white sauce and Italian turkey spiced sausage. It's to die for!! (okay not literally, but it's pretty darn good if you ask me!)
13. If you inherited a million $ dollars, what is the first thing you would do with your money? Give it to feed, clothe, and shelter the fatherless, orphans, and widows.
14. What is one of your favorite things to catch a whiff of? Apple Cider *sniff*
15. If money wasn't a factor, what stores would you shop in? I would probably shop all over Etsy. :)
16. What are your favorite animals? Dogs, horses, zebras, and if butterflies were animals they would be included.
17. What movie or book character can you most relate to? Anne Shirly... We both love books, Prince Edward Island, and using our imaginations. ♥
18. What is your greatest fear or strange phobia? My phobia was only developed yesterday, when I tried tofu. I can describe it in just a few words... Absolutely, without a doubt, the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted in my entire life. I think that describes it pretty well... And yes, that whole sentence is in italics on purpose.
19. Out of the four seasons, which one would you like to last all year round? I would choose spring, because of all the flowers and new life. :)
20. Do you like pickles? Yes!!
21. What is your favorite book? Anne of Green Gables
22. What is your favorite movie? "Love's Enduring Promise" or "Pride and Prejudice"

Here are my questions you have to add to the list and answer...

1. What is your favorite and least favorite tea flavor?
2. If you knew how to sew, would you make all your own clothes?
3. What is your dream career?
4. Am I the only one who plans her wedding before she is old enough to marry?
5. What eye color would you most want to have?
6. What is an exotic food you want to try?
7. Which country would you choose, if you had to live there permanently?
8. You are going to the moon, what did you forget to pack?
9. What is your favorite time period?
10. Do you like to try new things? Why or why not?
11. If a friend or family member sent you a piece of clothing that you absolutely hated, would you wear it?

Now I'll tag the following people...

Lucia from Lucia Etc.
Kianna from Kianna's Korner
Rosi from True Modesty
and

***
Now, I know this post is lengthy already with all of those questions... But it has been a very long time since I last posted. So I thought I'd tell you a little about what's going on.

If you remember how I told you we moved to Oklahoma, well... Let's just say we aren't there any more. We moved! It's nice here (besides the massively annoying wind that enjoys making you miserable when you walk outside) and reminds me of California. :)

Last week it decided to snow! And I have the pictures to prove it! Ha!


 I'd like you to meet Sh'ma...



She is not very good at staying in one place for long, but I managed to get a few noteworthy photos... And they came from my iPod too, which doesn't have very good quality, so you could say that I'm extra proud ;)


I'm pretty sure she thought I had some carrots for her or something...



Eventually I felt bad... I mean here I was just taking advantage of her amazing modeling skills, and I was giving her nothing in return. So I brought her some carrots. You couldn't imagine how difficult it is to try and take pictures while getting your hand chewed off by a horse... But believe me when I tell you, don't try this at home. :)


That's Sh'ma right there to the left, and Essie (who is not photogenic by the way, and not half as good a model as Sh'ma) who is leisurely inhaling the grass over yonder.


That would be a beautiful sunrise here... Why, might you ask was I up with the sun? Well, I would also love to know the answer to that question.


And this is our breathtaking sunset. I shall say no more. :)
 Well, other than getting our internet hooked up, settling in, cleaning houses again, school, and life in general, that's pretty much all that has been going on here. :) Fun shtuff!! Wouldn't you agree?

So, what's new with you? :)

Autumn



















9 comments:

  1. Okay - sorry - but eating mayonnaise out of the jar is just absolutely the most d.i.s.g.u.s.t.i.n.g. thing I have EVER heard of! EEEEEEEWWWWW!!!!!!

    Those pictures are amazing. And especially the one of the two horses in the snow by the barn, it's just so gorgeous! Love it love it love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous26/2/12

    I sure am glad you are liking Oklahoma, those pictures are beautiful and I would never guess you took them with an iPod!

    Also, thanks for the tag, I don't usually answer all the questions due to time restraints, but I do appreciate you considering me! I might do the random things though, but not sure when.

    Lots of Love and Hugs!
    -Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last photo Autumn, ok I loved them all...but the windmill was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breanne- Okay, well I doubt that I could eat a whole thing of mayonnaise straight. But I do love the taste of it, and it's not like I eat a jar when I'm hungry. :P

    Andi- The windmill is my favorite too!

    Rosi- We're not in Oklahoma anymore, about four weeks ago we moved back into West Texas. I hope you have fun with the tag if you decide to do it! :) Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha dude! :P I think dark blue eyes are awesemo too but oh well that I don't have them! boo... When I find a new song I either have it stuck in my head all day, or play it over and over again like you! :D I have to go with #5 too hehe! I loooove to read too...I'm a book worm :D And yeah...who doesn't want to graduate! I'm all for it! bwahaha! I've always wanted curly hair too...I think I drove my mom crazy over that...... :D hehe...

    So I guess the posting means blog :o]

    By the way...Sh'ma is an awesome name for an animal! :D Horses are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure why I didn't ask this question before...but am I suppose to do the same questions you did and the set of questions that you have? just wondering! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep you are!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous29/2/12

    Awww, Sh'ma is so cute!!

    G-d Bless

    ReplyDelete
  9. Autumn, you are an amazing blogger...I love your writing and the pictures are just beautiful, light and eye catching. Keep up the great work!!

    Blessings to you Autumn:)

    ReplyDelete

:)